On behalf of the entire team at Dataddo, we're here to wish you Happy Holidays!
As we enter another holiday season, we are incredibly thankful for all of you who have helped us continue to pursue our dream of simple and accessible data integration. While we're happy to put this difficult year behind us, we're even more excited for 2021 and the new updates, customers and team members it promises to bring!
In true data nerd fashion, we've gathered some fun facts and holiday stats just for you, whether you want to impress your relatives on that Christmas zoom call, or if you just need a little chuckle (we certainly do).
So, cheers to another holiday season and a new year filled with peace, love, joy, and of course: plenty of data.
DID YOU KNOW?
- Santa's sleigh would need to travel at 2,340,000 mph were he to reach every home in the world on Christmas Eve.
- 3,000,000,000 Christmas cards are send in the USA each year.
- More than 60% of U.S. consumers prefer to buy their holiday gifts online.
- 62% of Americans buy their gifts in the week before Christmas.
- 23% of Christmas shoppers in the U.S. rely on social media to help them make the right choice.
- 34% of people in the U.S. said they would return at least one of the gifts they got this holiday season.
- 45% of all greeting cards sent every year are Christmas-related.
- 51/40/8% of Americans plan to spend the same/less/more on holiday gifts in 2020 as they did in 2019.
- The tallest Christmas tree ever cut was a 221 ft / 67 meter tall Douglas fir displayed in 1950.
Thank you once again for helping us get where we are, and we look forward to continuing the journey in 2021!
Incredibly festive infographic merrily brought to you by: